Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Well, I for one wasn't very happy. For obvious reasons...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=47142&mesg_id=47147
47147, RE: Well, I for one wasn't very happy. For obvious reasons...
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry that your unhappy. I really am. I didn't want to disqualify you. I think the tournament would have been better with you in it, I really do.

(for those not in the know, Zameida was DQ'ed for leaving the Temple grounds)

Basically, she asked me if she could open up a portal. I told her sure, but if I was attacked, I'd hold her personally responsible (which meant bad things for her). So after she won her opening round, she worded and came back so that I wouldn't get attacked by the Druk'Trar. A clear violation of rule #2:

2) The first tournament will be held in the Elemental Temple. Do not leave
. the Temple grounds.

Like I said, I really would have liked to see you go on through the tournament, but being DQ'ed was the consequence of your own choices, as much as it sucks.

I did think it clever that a couple of people had trustall activated and got worded by some stander-by's, but that was also a clear violation of the "thou shall not interfere" rule, so it was overlooked. Since Zameida left of her own volition, she got the ax from the tournament.

Again, sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way. I understand your perspective and your frustration, but hopefully you can see things from my point of view as well.

As to the rule about not helping, I worded the rules very carefully for a reason. It was definitely a ploy to try and get other immortals involved/interested, as well. I figured they might take an interest, too (and they did, thankfully!).

Thanks again for participating.

=w=