Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI'm curious, then...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43432&mesg_id=43477
43477, I'm curious, then...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a conjurer, did you not feel any concern about Outlanders being outside the Fortress?

The ones I see lately seem to be equal opportunity with respect to who they strike. In fact I put a history on one guy that I thought it was kinda weird that he went after storm paladin before mino shaman outside the fort. But he then went after mino shaman next, so I put an "Ah, it's all good" entry in later.

I actually see this sort of behavior a fair amount, and generally the evils in question complain about it almost directly afterward. Either as they've escaped, or as a ghost.

Meanwhile, while they are complaining, often the Outlander they are whining about being buddy-buddy with Fort is either trying to kill some fortguy or running from one.

So let me ask the question again - as a human conjie hero in Fort:
A: Did you call Outlander for help a lot (this is an accusation I see a lot of players making)?
B: Were you never attacked by any Outlanders outside the Fortress?
C: If not, do you think this is because they simply let a conjie walk by, or other reasons?