Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectMy point was
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43432&mesg_id=43451
43451, My point was
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a reaver. You were SUPPOSED to be doing that. I would argue if you weren't, you were playing a piss poor outlander.

My arguement is that more harbingers should take a more aggressive stance on the fortress, because of what it is.

Just because in the forts eyes they're doing "good" there with their gold auras, doesn't mean an outlander should see that and be like "Oh, its cool, they aren't so bad. But that palace, thats an abomination!"

Harbingers should hunt ALL dwarves, conjurers and paladins. And in my opinion, harbingers should be able to attack fort without consequence because of what the fort is. Everyone keeps ignoring the fact that the fort is no different than the palace with the exception that the palace has a road leading up to it.

I guess i'm wrong, and neutral outlanders should never attack fort members that are not dwarves, conjies, or paladins. But it just doesn't sit right with me.