Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI guess, it's your game.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43432&mesg_id=43446
43446, I guess, it's your game.
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just think its lame that goodies can ignore the fact that half the outlander cabal is evil and are enemies (and hunt maran), and that outlanders ignore the fact that the fortress is a big civilized camp that shelters dwarves, paladins and conjurers (that hunt the reavers)

But if a scion ignored the fact that say, they saw empire as a weak shell of what they were before, and empire ignored the scion betrayers, I GUARANTEE that there would be an uninduct or demotion.

It's sort of funny, kind of a double standard. CF promotes unique roles, and roleplay, and thinking outside the box. Look how defensive you got when someone said they were going to play an outlander how they interpreted them to be played. God forbid any player has a differing opinion about the fortress/outlander relationship and how it should be interpreted. A neutral outlander should not have to have fear of turning evil because they hunt Maran. There are plenty of reasons they would want that fortress removed from the mountains. Just as much as they want any form of city shelter removed.

Didn't PLAYERS change the tribunal policy inducting evils? But a neutral outlander that attacks fort members because he sees them as a direct threat to nature would get turned evil? Like I said, it's your game, but this particular situation I just don't agree with.