Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI'm going to be flamed to high hell for this....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=40677&mesg_id=40677
40677, I'm going to be flamed to high hell for this....
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...don't hate me Twist ;) After reading the PBF, I just want to shed some light on why some of us weren't shocked to find out Tavlin was played by an Immortal. Most cheating accusations came from people who get their ass kicked by a powerhouse repeatedly (which you did to most people). These two points are what really caught my eye.

-Within 3 hours played time, you received role exp (1500) and immteraction experience (500) and were inducted into Scion. Your character role and character hadn't been alive for even a full day of real life time (not game time).

Not entirely sure if this was a personal one-on-one immteraction experience, but that turnaround is lightning fast. Immediately getting role return and immteraction is pretty darn rare (I've never got that lucky, I'm usually waiting awhile for role experience...and get a handful of immteraction in the lifetime of a character). Not to mention cabal induction - I do understand that there was a post about lack of leadership... maybe I should write more roles that signal I know the First Age ;) You mentioned "Other than the early induct and early Advisordom, I didn't get early rewards." I'd say this is a pretty rare and uncommon experience for most of us and definitely a reward. You obviously caught the eye of some people immediately (which you deserved) but plenty of people that do deserve it never get seen or it takes quite awhile. Also Advisor in 22 hours is pretty nuts - even the prophet dwarf commander took 65.

-The other one...

Mon Jun 6 21:10:51 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (275 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: How did you get mummy, continue to be a reasonable badass, and never get any more imm xp love?

At this point in your life, you already had 3675 immexp. You added no role additions and got roughly 20 kills but did make mummy pretty fast (1 day for items turned in). Was it really necessary to give you a huge 1000 experience which puts you at more immexp than most characters get their entire lives (including Paralouit, Charine, Rhone and basically every "badass" RPer over the last two years)? I know the standards of what immexp is "normal" fluctuates over the years and per immortal but just seemed a bit overboard for 70 hours of not that much...

There's other little bits but not worth dredging up (M:TG anyone?). Anyways, just had to say something. I'm probably going to be flamed to high hell for bringing this up. I just wanted to bring up that you didn't have a "normal" experience. Which is fine...Tavlin wasn't "normal" but ya get the idea. Be gentle!