Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: as a maladicting tribunal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=4045&mesg_id=4052
4052, RE: as a maladicting tribunal
Posted by Larshalv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ok... now I was a hero..I have deleted now. though it will not come up for another week. Seems there is a whole lot with probably exagrigation here, but there is not actually... hence my frustration.

Now I was first so cool headed that I fleed, I had the captain convulsing to the ground when I did this. Now I wrote a note to someone whom knows about it and asked. and was told this is how it is. So I bring it here to get it out in the open.

Now Ill be really spesific, I fight first the captain(tribunal outerguardian) for retriving(outlanderitem)(remember also that I have fought many other tribunals in the meanwhile and attacked them at the captain as well not being wanted) I was a shifter, and the forms I have which are of any use cannot murder another target. Ei if Im fighting one I cannot re-engage another. So if say someone stood and maledicted me like that I could not even if I wanted to in form attack the fella unless I chose to lag myself in over many rounds or go out of form and take a ####load of dammage. there where after all 5 tribs at many times during these combats. I survived here only because protections and such. Reverting is not an option then...

After a while from me striking and fleeing into the wilds, I return and there are two tribunals about, two warriors this time. I run in hit the captain, I get hit. I try to re-direct and beat them both off, they run from the captain and so I do the same to try kill them, they enter the room the captain stands in(same as I just fleed from, and I return and strike them) we both now standing at the captain. This is the exact instant I get wanted for, and for me this is the bs part. I am after all still trying to retrive, and should I not expect an attack from the tribunal that has just struck me at the same captain two seconds ago? Now I get wanted for that is worse than stupid. And when I even get told by lets say "a someone in charge" that its the law. I just lost my willingness to see the fairness of the whole thing..

Just had to get it out in the open....as the steam would not end..