Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Ugh. Partial Apology/Rant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=39500&mesg_id=39530
39530, RE: Ugh. Partial Apology/Rant
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think it's fair to say that human nature is to talk, gossip and in some instances find faults in others. You see it in reality and unfortunately this "virtual environment" isn't secluded enough to avoid similar implications.

The Immortal staff does a great job of policing it's own and at a more granular level, Baer is a tremendous asset to this game. I personally have had nothing but great experiences with her tenure as a CF Administrator (she's constantly looking for quest opportunities for us to take on as a team).

While the apology and acknowledgement of wrong-doing is admirable, it will hold no merit without consistency.

Be thankful many of us have matured to the point that we don't obliterate you with online insults and retorts that completely dismiss you as a human being. That used to happen quite frequently in the past (I was quite fond of my abilities to do so).

Also - Sphere's don't have to be alignment based (and in fact weren't designed in that manner).