Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectFelar AP Breakdown
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=38607&mesg_id=38607
38607, Felar AP Breakdown
Posted by dalneko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is probably a topic as old as time but I have a question for the more experienced players who have played the dreaded race/class combo of felar anti-paladin. From your experiences are there any advantages to playing felar over the other races for AP? Aside from the fact that they get claw attacks wielding a two-handed weapon, can now faceslash with claws, and that they will probably go to town with a powered-up unholy (the problem is getting there).

I was just wondering because I like felar but for AP it looks like you'd have to be a masochist or a super-awesome superb player to play this reasonably well into hero. As opposed to fire giants (resist_physical + 100% bash/enhanced damage + giant-sized + str/con), duergar (detect hidden + 100% pick lock + decent str/con), dark-elf (autosneak + faerie fire inherent + high int/dex), arial (permaflight + wingsweep + high int/dex), human (magical devices bonus), and half-races (quiet movement).

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Originally said duergar had decent str/dex/con. Changed it to just str/con.