Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subject16 charisma
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=37256&mesg_id=37268
37268, 16 charisma
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You think an arial sings for crap, that would be worse by far. You'd be better off going high/wood elf, turn yourself evil, go without for a bit and Rp it out, get songs back, and be an evil fallen elf bard.

Plus, think about dark elf culture, do they really seem all sing songy like high and wood elves? Dark Elves just don't really have a bard persona. Mostly they're deceitful cruel evil beings. Imagine a dark elf bard singing in the comedic rep. I personally have a hard time seeing any bards as evil, for that very reason. Cause unless they sing tragic, the music does not fit an evil too well.

People want dwarf bards too, but I don't think that will happen either. And an epic dwarf is something easily imagined. Though I do think a tragic dark elf bard is plausible, if he could only use tragic.

But, never hurts to ask right?
PS: I want to play a dwarven epic bard defender in battle! Rally those villagers and then get drunk. Best part would be that drinking before I log in would only enhance my RP.