Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou got to learn at some point.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33543&mesg_id=33545
33545, You got to learn at some point.
Posted by wareagle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To play this game for yourself and to just look past cheating/bad RP.

Otherwise, all you do is stress yourself out on something, CF, that is designed to take your stress away.

There's no flag here to hold up, you won't ever be right. That comes off weird, but my point is that ultimately you're going to feel wrong'ed by someone or an IMM, or some circumstance. Yet you are not in the position to actually ever do anything about that. Hell, look at the IMMstaff. Beroxxus just posted something about not getting enough IMMattention.

I'm sure there have been times Dev, Zulgh, Valg have stepped on each others toes on something.

But you let these things go, and you end up knowing that the main goal of CF is for people to have fun.

Have fun, man.

Don't decide to follow some storm app and elf fortress to the midnight dragon. You aren't some investigative reporter, and if you are, don't pull that crap into CF. Play CF, enjoy CF. Don't try to find the ####ty part of some other player. Because ultimately, I am positive your characters are not perfect. For all that you talk about grammar, I would be surprised if you spoke in perfect grammar in character ALL the time. I'd be surprised if your characters all exhibited top notch RP(in my eyes of course since I'm guessing in your eyes they are all perfectly RP'ed).

Seriously, you're far older than I am, how you react to certain things just isn't healthy for you.