Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDeath Traps / Recalling as a ghost.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=26521&mesg_id=26521
26521, Death Traps / Recalling as a ghost.
Posted by AceBushido on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay so as I understand it there's two kinds of death traps. One that kills you automatically and another that leaves you stuck in a room you can't recall or teleport out from.

My question is this, after encountering the latter. I go back to get the things from my corpse, attempt to recall, and I'm still forsaken. Excuse me if I'm a bit upset, but WHAT THE ####?! Why should I have to eat two deaths because of some gay ass ####in death trap AS A GHOST?! That's just complete and utter ####ery.

Okay now I'm calm...

But seriously though have you guys thought about changing this? It just seems horribly anal while adding nothing to the game other than an annoyance, a EXP hole, and 2/3 con loss if you don't know to just let your corpse crumble.

There's a few other places I feel like you should be able to recall from as a ghost (namely damn near everywhere that isn't area explore), but this one just takes the cake.