Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectThrowdown vs riddle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=26349&mesg_id=26430
26430, Throwdown vs riddle
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked that there was the ability to do a lot of stuff solo. I disagree that it was all that reasonable to use brute force in the tower due to the fact that 99% of casters can't cast, communers were so nerfed, and the mobs in there do things that can seriously long term nerf warriors.

I think keeping the overall format and style of the tower would be ideal the difference I would make is the time requirement to pull groups through the riddle parts. For instance if you craft a certain timepiece having it could pull your whole group through things rather then having everyone take the time to make their own. Or if you get a certain thing to protect yourself from a ceertain trap have it extend protection to your group so you don't need to keep leaving and returning to keep collecting said item several times.

maybe make the silent tower only have silence for so long so that people can coordinate or make it somewhat easier or obvious to be able to talk because otherwise people will just do it with AIM open instead. perhaps make it like iunnas shrine with a 24 hour silence or something.