Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI prefer the puzzle type area
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=26349&mesg_id=26362
26362, I prefer the puzzle type area
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The problem is, those other kinds of area are off limits to those of us who rarely have the chance to join significant size groups.

Also, I liked being able to go to ST to help get things that would level the playing field a bit, when I was outnumbered heavily.

Similarly, I liked being able to explore somewhere that was more than just a mapping job, when I was outnumbered hugely.

Personally, I thought Silent was excellent as it was (although I would have liked fewer mobs appearing and attacking you -- unless there's a way around that that I just never figured out).

Maybe I could suggest...
- you keep a list of players that are allowed in. To begin with, this includes everyone expect those known to have shared ooc info re the tower, or grouped ooc to do things in it. Also exclude those known to the posted info on it. Each player has a password.
- Imms need to commit to not checking this database to see who is playing who, under ANY circumstances.
- Then anyone who is found to be sharing info ooc, can be banned from it permanently, as can those they dealt with.
- Anyone who posts about it can be banned from it permanently.

After a couple of iterations at most, I doubt we'd have much of a problem.

I know tracing the ooc groups isn't easy, but there's probably more people that get disgruntled with them and "shop" them than there are people that post ST info.