Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectNo, no
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=23752&mesg_id=23790
23790, No, no
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for bad English.

I am trying to say, that according to my personal experience (which may be skewed) I see that mages are underdog now. Because the best result I've seen so far is one sleek. Some mages found nothing. Of course searched the whole list of old places, I think they are quite well known.

Also I add some info (again, my personal experience) that its not so easy to get 'simple' a/s wands. I know 5-7 of each, but still cant afford to use them in every battle as I could with sleeks.

Thats why, I am, based on this personal subjective experience _think_ that it would be better to easier things, make them not such tedious.

If other mages are all happy (though from these topics it does not looks so), then its just my experience. If they are not happy too, _maybe_ you should think about it. This is your game and I do not demand anything, but I write about things that makes game less fun and would like to hear your opinion about my thoughts at least.

Thats all.
So, something like "well maybe maybe we will see how things will go"
or "no, we are completely happy with this change" or "oh, sorry! where could we put your sleeky friends, dear Dervish" (just joking, of course)