Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHah.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=9849&mesg_id=10124
10124, Hah.
Posted by Eskelian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Get over yourself.

Ditto. Yet another baseless insult from Valg when he gets frustrated by not being able to A) comprehend the argument and B) answer it.

If you can't answer why its a good or bad idea to give accolades to bugged chars then why reply at all? If you get all pissy about stuff like this don't break the game balance structure so badly in the future. This is a competitive game so obviously fairness matters, I wasn't aware saying someone didn't desserve to be placed in the top 4 players ever category when they had significant mechanical advantages was controversial enough to invoke the wrath of the whiney Valg.

Honestly Valg, I was quite civil and childish posts like this from you makes me wonder why you're an Admin at all. If you can't answer the argument or join in the discussion you take a stupid pot shot from the immunity of administration. Nep and Aarn are a lot classier then that, in fact every other imm is.

Call me back when you're off your period.