Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectYou're starting assumption is wrong.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=787&mesg_id=800
800, You're starting assumption is wrong.
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You could probably ask any Immortal, current or past if they ever wanted to have someone "take CF of their hands", and I can almost guarantee their going to give you a giant WTF look. No-one that Immorts does so without a passion and love of CF that we're obviously willing to devote time, effort, ex-girlfriends, and broken keyboards towards.

Secondly, you've made it very clear that you're disenchanted with the current staff, so you're more or less approaching it as "How much do I need to pay you for you all to walk away from CF." There's a reason hostile takeovers are called hostile. Is there a value I would put on my time? Is it right for me to accept money for the effort so many others have put in before me? Personally, I don't know that I could ever put a number on that question. It's like asking someone how much they'd sell their dead grandma's favorite rocking chair for - there isn't a value, and people may take the question itself a little offensively.

Generally, I think people can assume CF isn't (and probably won't ever be) for sale.