Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectOne idea I really like...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=71&mesg_id=113
113, One idea I really like...
Posted by Gryshilniar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
'It would probably be significantly better to give Lyristeon a team of three heroimms, let him project manage and have the team create an area. I'd imagine that would reduce burnout, and be more fun for everyone involved.'

I think this is an awesome idea. Give two or three hero imms a project to work on, even if it's bigger than just an area and I think you'd see people that would be a lot more motivated and less exasperated and in a mindset of 'wow this is soooooo much work' like I was. I remember it took me about a week just to get my head around the area writing concept - that is writing a description for every mob, wall, look up, look down, chain- etc on top of being super creative and the logistics of the area itself. I think if you split it up among a couple fellow hero imms it'd be a lot more fun and you would see less hero imms just giving up.

Having said that, I think a lot of Avatars will still fall into the group of simply not liking what they saw behind the curtain.

Anyway this is just an idea, you guys do what you do for a reason, and I respect that very much so.