Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectI suppose I could write up something.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=581&mesg_id=603
603, I suppose I could write up something.
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But there's two problems with that.

1. I'm not part of the "Marketing Team", so my specific write-ups would go largely ignored (Thror has already stated he doesn't care about our inputs).

2. I'm sure there are much, much better writers than me out there. It's kind of an insult to the Marketing team to say that they can't do it.

Constructive criticism is NOT just doing someone's work for them. It's giving them suggestions on way's to correct that. That's what I did.

But no, I'm not part of the Marketing Team. I don't have the time, desire or skillset to be a particularly valuable member of that team. But, as a player of this game, I DO have a vested interest in their success. And because of that, I'm going to offer suggestions to try to help them get the best possible product out there.

If they disagree, fine. That's their prerogative. But I think it's pretty pathetic that you try to belittle my comments, just because I'm not willing/able to do it all myself.

Unless you're going to respond to Daevryn's post, and tell him to write it all himself, or STFU too?