Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectRE: Some comments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=543&mesg_id=566
566, RE: Some comments
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's clear that in my initial post, it seems as if most people skipped the *** ROUGH DRAFT *** of the post. :)

I mean this in the most respectful way possible (not towards you Durnominator): Nothing is going to get put on the website without the majority approval of Team Marketing. I realize all the players have ideas of what "they think" should go on the website but if you want your ideas in place - join the Marketing Team. This team is putting forth the effort. Not one person because:

Time is a VERY limited commodity for me. I'm managing an IT team, a marketing team, a family (with two children) and this is by all means a hobby. The work *WILL* get done but not likely at the rate the playerbase expects.

You are right though, I meant to specify the different race/class combinations based on specializations and should have been clearer. This is a work in progress. Give it time and it will be much more concise - with information that is specific to drawing more players.

Thanks for the feedback but in an effort to keep you all from wasting your time - EVERY - suggestion on both this page and Dioxides has been brought up and tabled in the priority list.