Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectI was just thinking
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=385&mesg_id=385
385, I was just thinking
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just a thought, and don't know if this is something that would be desired or even possible, or already thought of for that matter but..

Since a good deal of the PB I expect (although not including myself) are into the D%D kind of stuff, Magic the Gathering, etc., what about getting some kind of poster, sign, or hard paper advertising and working with a Comic/Sci-fi type store in a mall? Even on a single local location, this would probably bring in players and interest. Hell, even working with some type of small buisness and exchanging him putting up a CF poster, for you guys throwing up a banner on the website?

Anything like this ever cross minds before, or would this be on a level you're not looking for? Maybe costs money, or too much money?

I hope this might help.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams