Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectRE: You're WAY WAY off base, chief.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=1&mesg_id=143
143, RE: You're WAY WAY off base, chief.
Posted by Adhelard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Stunna:

People are concerned what the price is. Just put the "reward" as an item for discussion in your action plan. My suggestion (like I said before but somehow it is a different thread) is a community place on the Official Site - some type of special access board for communication, some kind of recognition, and a special designation for when they post. I have other suggestions but I don't want to complicate this even more - I think the best way to proceed is through you gathering the information you need and creating an action plan. Elmeri was right that these are details that can be worked out around the goal (communication and incentive). And you obviously recognize that an Imm char is a non-starter.

I think the bottom line is (1) this is breaking new ground for CF so a lot of people are going to have trust issues, (2) you are an unknown quantity, and (3) the fact that looks best on your resume is that you are eager to help and have repeatedly offered your help.

I think you should also make Daevryn and Valg your Imm liasons. Valg in particular is very good about following-up in a straightforward and honest manner.