Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectRE: Devil's Advocate...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=1&mesg_id=141
141, RE: Devil's Advocate...
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All I can do is put my input out there. I can't TELL anyone what to do. I'm offering my input because I like to, and it's good input. But I'm not asking to run ####... for crying out loud. Really the only point of contention is on word1 of marketing - let's talk about a few things before I make a plan to be reviewed.

The first thing that happens is lyristeon flies off his rocker and says WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING JUST DO IT WHA WHA WHA. Or at least that's how it appears to me. I'm sorry if I sound bitchy, but I'm astounded right now... and frankly i'm pissed off.

What a consultant does is look at all the information available (that pertains to what he's consulting on only, jeeze) and make a suggestion. From there it's up to the consultee to take action on the plan they are given. (Which is not to say that I can't do some work on it too, I'm just making the point of saying that I'm not asking to run the god damn show.)