Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Logs
Topic subjectRE: Lectral's history, maybe someone will like it.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=3228&mesg_id=3229
3229, RE: Lectral's history, maybe someone will like it.
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a note the secrets of the immortals with their stories were going to be as follows:

-Thror .- After he had lost his hand, the people at the dwarven village where he lived mocked him because he would always lose at rock-paper-scissors

-Baerinika.-She had a huge black mustache she couldn't get rid off when she was still mortal, so once she ascended she often took the shape of a black jaguar to hide it.

-Zhulguinlor.- He had huge, threatening, fiery sideburns.

-Whyisdan.- I didn't get to write his story completely but basically, he turned into a goat for 1 month and terrorized udgaard's mountains with his bellows when he lost a bet. Luck goes both ways good luck and bad luck.

Destuvius.- He kept a collection of cristal kittens hidden in his library/shrine, and he would play with them everyday.

Amaranthe.- She being the lady of the seasons, She became an intimidating and terrifying fury whenever she was on her period. Therefore she got associated with that sphere.

I wanted to make all of this, but unfortunately time got short and writing the stories/roleplaying lectral took way more effort than I anticipated.