Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectQhcf login
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4663
4663, Qhcf login
Posted by dudeman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel like this is the wrong place for this but I don't know what else to do. I have tried to get an account on qhcf but cannot get it verified. Any thoughts?
4672, RE: Qhcf login
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's down right now but we will check next time it's up and we are on. Check back here periodically as we may ask you to register again if we can't see your thing waiting for approval.
4680, RE: Qhcf login
Not trying to sound needy or anything, but have you guys reviewed my thing?
4681, Yes and no
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is one unapproved new user (begins with "b") who for some reason I seem to be unable to approve.

I've left a question for the other VIPs to see if they can shed any light on this but no one has an answer yet.
4682, RE: Yes and no
That ain't me dog. What should I do?
4684, Of course
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You should use another web site, which is more newbie friendly and has active players as maintainers.

Unfortunately it doesn't have all the info yet, but you're free to ask questions to our friendly community which includes Matrik (exclusively).

Just replace your "net" zone with "info".
4685, RE: Of course
Never seen that one before. Wasn't sure if you were being a #### or not, but there it is. I'll check it. Seriously though, it shouldn't be this hard to get a qhcf account up and running. Nuts man.