Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectRE: Honestly..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4497&mesg_id=4500
4500, RE: Honestly..
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for both commentaries, I will use the suggested approach.

On a side note, I would like to say a few things about the kobold warrens.

I had "whined"posted a couple of frustrated bug forum posts about the warrens and the exploration points.

I would like to apologize about them. The situation with the key is still weird but whatever. What I am trying to say is that when I first cameback and went into the warrens I said ohh!, look they changed the layout a bit. And continued on my merry way....

three/four newbie characters after...oh look!, I didn't know that was there, cool, its bigger than I thought...

Fifth/sixth newbie ...Oh my god!, there is an entrance over here!, and ohh look there is another secret passage, omg!, check that room with cool mobs and stuff!.

I went from thinking it was the same warrens but with different descs to seeing this huge massive and intricate area.

I am blown away, amazing work to whoever redid it. And Yes I finally found the exploration points that Umi mentioned, and I am sure I am still missing a bunch of other secrets.

-Jae