Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectAn idea for warriors about dash.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4052
4052, An idea for warriors about dash.
Posted by Shapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Most of the time an enemy uses "order all rescue himself" command people are trying to hit an enemy with any skill to hit him later, wasting a lot of time fighting pets/zombies and not enemy.

Whenever an enemy uses "order all rescue himself" command it is the best time to "flee;dash back cranial/pincer/even murder necromancer/druid". But to be able to do this you need to somewhat "control the battle". For example: to fight near the bridge over the east road instead of random somewhere on the east road. This way you know the direction of "back" even without scanning. This way dash ruins the usage of the "order all rescue himself" command totally, giving you a lot of "free" time to do the damage. Remember - that the second round when someone autoassists - they don't hit at all.
4058, Seriously. Thanks you for your various insights, Shapa
Posted by GreatGray on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Here and elsewhere. I haven't been much for playing warriors (yet) but I really appreciate the info. Warriors have thus far given me the most problems. This stuff is extremely useful and gets me thinking about the many advanced aspects of the game. Keep em coming!