Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectRole playing help
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=394
394, Role playing help
Posted by Laghail on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm fairly new, only been playing about 6 months or so. If you saw my chars you'd see the obveous role play deffeciancy. Stuff saying "I hate orcs. Gosh I hate orcs" as the mainstay of elven roles. Maybe not that bad but still, bad.
Thing is, I've never been able to run with anyone who does better. What little I know, I picked up from short snatches of time with good RPers, but those were short and fleeting.
It seems all the newbies are in the same boat, using hashed over crutches and gimicks to get anywhere. When someone who does know what they're doing comes along, they tend to be an excellent player who shoots through the ranks before any newbies can cling to them leach-like and learn a thing or two about role playing.
This is understandable, no one likes to stay in the lower ranges for two long. But unless there is some teacher system, there is going to be a inseprable gap between newbies and veterens. Yes I know, by definition newbies will be behind, but the concern is that they can never catch up. That without a teacher they can't learn. I started playing this mud when the one I came from died. It died because the newbies were left to fend for themselves while the vets did their own thing. In this style of game, internet text role playing, in a gaming nitch by no means unique ( there are what, 5 trillion muds out there or only 2), if the newibes are left to fend for them selves, the mud dies. Simple fact of mudding, the newbies are your life blood. The players stop playing and without new ones to take their place, this place called (for the time being) thera will cease to exist. Anyone remember Zork? Fun game right? Untill you play one with graphics. The diference between Zork and Carrion is the people that you interact with.
All this to say, people in a mud are needed. After you have people, then you need teachers. The mud has no shortage of people, but teachers are lacking, if no teachers, then the people will decline.

My solution? I have two.

No one really wants to spend their entire mud sesion helping hapless 'newbie macretard' why it is bad to attack city guards. They would much rather be doing super-cool-things-that-whatever-it-is-that-you-do when-you-get-about-the-all-elusive-30th-level. So why not arange for some people to do both. Either an immortal, or a player you know will not abuse it, let them mutichar. Let them be able to have a second char on that will stay below level 11-20 and be for the express purpose of role playing for the newbies. That and teaching them the ropes. This way, you could have dedicated teachers that don't get screwed because they are trying to help.

The second way is to make an incentive for helping a newb. I just read a battle field post where this guy was totally pissed because someone he invested time in deleted. Whenever I've helped (given eq, much advice, adventured with, held their hand as they learn to drink water) a beginner and they delete, I gain nothing and I've lost much. What if you make an aprenticship program where a newb will be apprenticed to an older player and if that older player can get the younger one to X level or XY character development, he gets major rewards. Like if you can get your apprentice to level 11 or level 20 and an immortal judges that the player is role playing to a desired level, then he gets mondo experincer or a limited piece of eq, or a few extra training sesions, or...

With the first option you would have good teachers that would not have to sacrifice as much as before in order to teach. This option seems also simpler.

With the second, you will have teachers motivated to train their student, teachers who will sacrifice their time for the newbies, but will also be somewhat rewarded for it.
It might be also cool to make the master have to be of the same race and/or class as the apprentice.

Yes, in any scenario, a player who cares about the mud should help, unfourtunitly, as seen, that does not happen enough. Whatever happens, we the newbies and me the noob, we need teacher. If we don't get teachers, we will have to leave the mud. If we do, then the mud dies.
I love this mud and I don't want that to happen

For an example of a good teacher/role player, Ghroth and Sastine. Not just their marrige typle interations, but they were genuine rps who were glad to pass on tips to youngsters. For an example of teacherless players, see 99% of the players below level 15.
405, If I might add...
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
While I am not any kind of example of excellent roleplay
I figure i am the missing link between the good rp people
and the newbies, so here is what I have on it.

Where straklaw talks about playing something akin to
your own personality this is a GOOD thing.
While many people disagree or look down on this, You don't
want to get too far from 'you' until you have a handle on it.

ex:
my first paladin (which i wasn't in any way ready to play)
had a role not too far from the blip cerunnir posted
but i played him as ultra sad and self effacing
(the self effacing part didn't go over too well with the
empowering imm nor did being very pro elf and not so pro other
races of the light)
The problem is that I am anything but sad. IRL i laugh at
everything. (too much acid in the 80's i guess)
So i couldn't keep it up. and it ruined the character.

so play something you are familiar with. I have played many characters
nothing at all like me. none of those ever hero, none get anywhere
etc... not sure why. but the ones i play that are like me seem to do
okay. I guess i have a likeable personality and people like to
group with me so i at least always have fun.
which is what it boils down to have fun.
If you are self-effacing like myself after you get a handle on
playing you THEN try playing the arrogant dark-elf healer who
thinks the world is his and the memo just didn't get sent.

(though being humble or down on yourself in any way seems to
be a very bad bad thing from imms and morts perpectives alike
so maybe not wise to play that part of your personality)

and hell while you are at it, if you are playing something
like yourself throw in some emotes that you do under certain circumstances :the thought will come natural if not the typing.
If you rub the back of your neck when you are lying (how my mom
always caught me) or if you run your hand through you hair when
you are thinking of what to say ... do it in game. That'll flesh
out a character fast.

400, Comprehensive RP Help (LONG)
Posted by Zefarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are absolutely correct: newbies are the lifeblood of CF. The IMMs are the brain, and the players are the heart and soul. All must work together, like a holy Trinity in order for the MUD to survive. There are some players that shun or abuse newbies, and for the most part, they do not have the best interests of the MUD in mind. In general, most CFers are willing to help. For one, I have some basic RP theories for you, as well as some sample character profiles to help get you started.

It seems that you just have a general problem finding a character model that you like, and getting it off the ground. You are not alone in that many new players utterly dread RP. They want to go straight to the action – and really, who doesn’t at first?

DREAD
It is easy to lose sight of the many aspects of RP. Some key RP components include your character’s (D)escription, (R)ole, (E)motes, (A)ctions, and (D)ialogue. RP is challenging because it requires action in conformity with character role. I simplify RP in these terms, because other players will form perceptions about your character, based on these elements.

Descriptions. Descriptions do not need to be fancy or lengthy in the least. Just remember that a haphazardly written one will suggest that you are not serious about the character, and few will want to spend time with you. Your description should include observable characteristics that appeal to the five senses, and should not include specific actions. You can include visual clues that hint at your role, if you like: a sphere WAR felar may have patches of hairless skin, many scars or chipped claws and teeth. Descriptions can and should evolve over time.

Role. What do you want to accomplish with this character? By far, your character’s Role is most important in the long term. However, it is not required. Roles in CF are similar to roles of characters in other stories. They involve universal themes such as love, hate, betrayal, victory, defeat, and more. (See HELP SPHERE for some good character themes supported by CF). Ideally, information in your role should encompass the Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How of your character. These questions can be addressed in a basic summary in the first chapter of your character’s role. If you wish to go further, some successful role-writing styles that I have seen include narrative, short entries, and letters.

Long Narrative:
Chapter 5 -- After having awakened on the morning of the Day of Deception , Englebert decided to strike single-handedly at the Fortress of Light. Few were prepared for the shocking outcome. Cardinal Sebastian of the Acolytes fell quickly, as Englebert lept from the shadows and drove his envenomed dagger into the cleric’s heart. The death of Cardinal Sebastian proved cataclysmic, as Therans ran screaming from their homes upon news of his death, their faith in the Light shattered. His appetite for blood satiated, Englebert headed to the Inn of the Eternal Star for Afternoon Tea …

Short Narrative:
Chapter 5 -- Englebert killed Sebastian. Then, he went to the inn, where he killed Jeff ...

Be careful about especially long narrative, since it may be difficult for IMMs to assess your character’s performance, or work with you on quests. All the same, some CFers are novelists, and many IMMs enjoy reading lengthy roles when they have the time.

Diary or Journal Entries:
Woke up this morning. Got chided yet again by Scion Lords for being unproductive. Assassinated Cardinal Sebastian. Had Tea. Assassinated Jeff, the High Herald Chef. Was banned from the Inn ...

Letters and Communications:
Dear Mother,

I am sorry that I haven’t written to you as much as I should, and no, I am not ignoring you. Life has been busy. I assassinated Cardinal Sebastian this morning and had tea at the Inn not long after. I then struck High Herald Jeff in the throat after he offered me biscuits. You know how much I dislike biscuits. Few understand me as well as you do. I know you didn’t mean to abandon me as a child. When you get the chance, what was father’s name again?

Love, Englebert.

Actions. This concept simply means that your character does what her role dictates. They are the performance of steps necessary to reach the goal outlined in your role. I also generally agree with Romanul in that you need to “walk the walk,” and not merely “talk the talk.” The “walk” in CF mainly involves understanding game geography, as well as game mechanics, such as the ability to hold one’s own in combat (PK skill). PK skill can also entail helping comrades successfully kill foes, or preventing comrades from falling. It does not necessarily mean you MUST kill other characters, or that you MUST kill others to be feared. For example, many players fear Imperial drow healers because these characters CANNOT easily be killed, whereas they would fear a Scion Necromancer because the necromancer CAN kill them. Both classes can be feared or deadly in their own ways.

In short, a decent understanding of game mechanics is all you really need to have a successful character. If you wish to take the art of killing to a higher level, there are PK-oriented religions and IMMs. Even then, most of these IMMs prefer philosophically deep characters whose actions fit within a well-developed role.

Emotes and Dialogue. Emotes add a distinguishing flair to otherwise straightforward behaviour. A dark-elf female might bat her eyes at you if she needs something. A dwarf might burp loudly and wipe his beard after drinking ale. Fanciness is not required, as there is beauty in simplicity.

Dialogue works in much the same way. Words convey your character’s thoughts to others.

You can intentionally misspell words to create accents or unique styles. However, If you unintionionally use bad grammar, you will appear to be sloppy. This may seem like excessive theory, but believe me - words can mean the difference between life or death.

If your sentences are short or terse, you may seem cold or appear to be a "No-BS" type character. Be careful, as some may construe brevity as an unwillingness to RP. If your sentences are longer, you will seem more conversant. At the same time, you may appear imposing, overbearing, or risk rambling.

Example: You do not wish to travel, but Bob asks you, "Hello, do you want to form a group?"

Possible refusals: You decide for yourself which responses may get you killed, and which ones will probably not.

(ignore)
"No."
"No!!!"
"How about, No?"
"Not now."
"HAHAHA! I would never travel with you - no way, no where, no how!"
"Hello. Perhaps another time."
"I would love to, but I am occupied at the moment, friend."
"#### off."
"What is the opposite of 'Yes?' That's my answer, Genius."

Elven races are expected to show more verbal intelligence than orcs – but not always, depending on role. Sometimes, you can RP a race against convention and achieve an amusing effect. However, it normally pays to start with the basics. There is also a chamber in the Academy that illustrates basic psychology of the races, and styles of speech. Here are some ideas to help get you started:

Basic Dwarf Warrior Example

I’m sure you’ve seen or read of dwarves. If not, take some time to do so. In CF, I have seen them played as drunk Scotsmen, rednecks, and other rowdy hooligan types.

Description: Short & stout, telltale beard, hairy brow, covered in soot, battle scars, etc.
Role: Kill enemies. Drink ale. Join Fortress. Become Captain of the Brigade.
Emotes: grips his axe firmly, wipes ale from his beard, curses and swears profusely, etc.
Actions: Fights bad guys with axes, hangs out at inn for drinks, curses and shouts when drunk. Performs Fortress duties.
Dialogue: “Aye, laddy. I be hatin’ filthy orcs. I cannae stand ‘m.” Or, “Git ahtta ma sight, yer farkin’ orcs!” Or,normal speech.

Other Character Illustrations

Human Mage: “I do not like orcs.” (emote frowns quietly.)
Possible role: Kill people. Drink tea. Study in the library.

Felar Herald: “Hrrmm.. I rrreally hate cleaning up afterr orrcs.” (emote stares at the blood on the floor.)
Possible Role: Serve tea and plan events. Chat with patrons.

Bob the Fire Giant: “Bob not like orc.” (emote shakes his head slowly.)
Possible Role: Kill people. Make friends, and kill them, too.

Dark Elf Healer: “I despise orcs, but they have their uses to me.” (emote laughs deviously.)
Possible Role: Manipulate others. Get rich and powerful. Become the nastiest bitch possible. Dress nicely.

Orc: “Dark elf healer strong. Help orc smash enemies. Healer make orc glow white?” (emote grovels pathetically.)
Role: Seek chieftan position, behave cowardly when odds are against them, strike and betray others when the time is right.

Elf Paladin: “I will rid this land of orcs.” (emote grips his blade with conviction.)
Possible Role: Kill bad people. Protect and Heal the innocent. Pray and preach a lot.

Final Thoughts
Keep your expectations low, and always remember this is a game. No one knows or loves your character more than you do. While roles can and should evolve, stay close to the role you developed in the first place, since it provides the backbone of your character.

Helpful CF forum links for RP

RP of select races within the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=3877&mesg_id=3877&page=

Exploring the lines between Good and Neutral
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=4174&mesg_id=4174&page=

Nepenthe’s RP-Related Pet Peeves
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=527&mesg_id=527&page=

The line between use and abuse of Racial Languages
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=5&topic_id=90&mesg_id=90&page=

Have fun!
401, This is an excellent post. Stickied! (n/t)
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
406, Great post, that.
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One thing I'd like to put in two cents more on:

This concept simply means that your character does what her role dictates.

This is something that, though seemingly simple, does trip a lot of people up. If you're a paladin, your role doesn't have to be about killing evil (there are a lot of different ways to approach that class.) However, if it does, I should see you out killing evil... or at least, trying your damnedest.

The phenomena that originally drove PK tracking was numerous characters that swore up and down they were the scourge of the mud and had butchered their enemies countless times... and hadn't. Ever.

Likewise, if your character doesn't believe in killing, his/her actions should reflect that, as well.

That principle applies to all roles, not simple those that are especially murderous or non-murderous. There's no greater player-RP joy for me as an administrator than a player who makes an atypical choice in a typical CF situation because it's what their character would do, even or especially when I can tell their instincts as a player tell them to do something else.

407, Yay, someone mentioned one of my favorite char developments!
Posted by Meladori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dress for success! I don't know how many times Meladori (Elven Bard)or Nadia (Elven Healer) would hand back a steel helmet or something to that affect. Equipment can help, I know, but think of your character too. Battle is something you just can't avoid in Carrion Fields, but at the same time, not everyone can strut around in battle armor. My Elven Bard was a dancer, therefore, I'd never wear armor unless I knew I was going into battle. I'd also try not to lug it around with me, for a couple of reasons. Some gear is limited and I didn't want to deny it to others, and well, it's heavy. She didn't want to dance around lugging around mithril breastplates and steel helmets. When she wasn't happy with the way she was dressed, she'd go out to find something more suiting for a dancer, it's easy to dress just about any character you can think up.
398, RE: Role playing help
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Along with everyone else, I do think this is a pretty-well done post, however I do disagree with your suggestions. The first...just opens up too much opportunity for cheating, or if you let only select people, for people calling favoritism. Second, main problem is that you'd be asking for the Imms to devote time to checking up one the 50 or so people you have playing at any time, and watching them, etc. However, I do have a few suggestions on things to do. Since you mention roleplay, I'll stick to that, and not bother with any of the pk side.

Firstly, roleplay is all about just that. Being able to play some role. To do it well, work on developing your character as much as possible, so you'd know how to react as the character would. As some others have suggested, don't do anything extravagant...roleplay isn't nessecarily trying to be a fire giant who thinks he's a gnome. One of my best characters, was more or less me playing a character as *I* would act in-game. Why? It made it very easy to act as the character would. Even some of the Imms have mentioned about the lack sometimes of people playing a stereotypical storm paladin or such *WELL*. So, specifics of your char aren't the biggest, but having a good grasp on the generals of it. Courageous? Cowardly? Timid? Arrogant? Etc.

Secondly, while it's obviously possible to roleplay by yourself, usually it's more fun with others. With that vein, cabals are usually very helpful to get involved in roleplay. They have well-defined goals, and things to accomplish. (Similar to your D&D quests, kinda) Acolytes are a very good beginner cabal, Heralds tend to be very RP-oriented, but it throws you in the pot quick. Tribunal can be suitable, and personally I like BattleRagers, though they throw you into the PK arena pretty hard. Empire works sometimes, but they'll throw you out quick if you don't do well, and the donations might be hard if you don't know your way around. Outlanders you need to divorce yourself from cities and such, so that could be a little hard, and Scions tend to be a little harder as well, being a mysterious group and things, so harder to get into.

Suggestions of empowerment classes might work also, though yes, definately a goodly god, or a benevolent neutral Imm, and you'll definately NOT want to do paladins. More strict requirements. However, if you go this way, expect a lot of time that you'll be praying, and maybe not be able to catch your Immortal to interact with. Also, though they're somewhat stagnant now, the thief guild in galadon sometimes has some decent roleplay.

Many of these groups, already have something of a mentor-ish relationship. Most cabals, if they're non-evil-aligned, will have members willing to teach younger ones the ropes. Also, the benevolent gods tend to be willing to help teach some. Also, one thing you can always do, is as you said...good rpers tend to end up in the hero-ranks. Just strike up a conversation with those characters. Ask them some of their history, why they joined their guild, etc. A good character will have a past, etc. Some characters might be busy at the time, but some you might be able to talk to. Just that, should probably give you a lot of insight. (Galadon, of course, is always a good place to find people who likely aren't doing as much).

Well...if I think of anything else, I'll come back and add on, but for now, good luck!
397, a sensible post
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
OK. Basically the secret to rp is to flesh out your character in your mind. e.g. what kind of person are they? What background do they have?

It doesn't have to be a background that fits cf, really. You can come from an imaginary elven village that isn't actually in cf.

Once you know what sort of "person" you are, and your past experiences, you have an idea of how you'd react to certain things. The secret to rp is really just to act as your character would. For example, if you really want to uphold law and order, because you have been the victim of crime in the past, would you go around killing cityguards? No. However, if you really want to uphold law and order, because you want the power that comes with it, you might well be willing to kill guards in a city that doesn't give you any benefits.

I don't like the multi-charring thing at all. There is no reason you can't approach a higher level character, explain you are looking to learn from them (don't mention rp or being a newb). Most will then take an interest in you and "take you under their wing" so to speak. In doing so, you'll probably get to learn a bit from them.

However, the golden rule is "act as your character would". RP is not about elaborate emotes that aren't consistent with the world (e.g. emotes that force other people to do things). RP isn't about always talking in the same voice (unless that is consistent with how your character really would talk in all circumstances). It's just about acting how your character would act.
396, RE: Role playing help
Posted by Romanul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm fairly new, only been playing about 6 months or so. If you saw my chars you'd see the obveous role play deffeciancy. Stuff saying "I hate orcs. Gosh I hate orcs" as the mainstay of elven roles. Maybe not that bad but still, bad.
Thing is, I've never been able to run with anyone who does better. What little I know, I picked up from short snatches of time with good RPers, but those were short and fleeting.

Roleplay isn't something you can be 'taught'. Its just something that you pick up, the more you do it and get into it, the better you become. That said, being surrounded by good rpers will raise the bar for yourself too. However, good rpers are often found at the higher ranks. So what it comes down to is learning to pk well and being able to survive, even thrive at the lower ranks, so you can get up there and mingle with the "good" rpers. Joining a cabal would also help, though its better if you can pk decently first, so people will actually want to be around you.

But unless there is some teacher system, there is going to be a inseprable gap between newbies and veterens

Incorrect.

Yes I know, by definition newbies will be behind, but the concern is that they can never catch up. That without a teacher they can't learn

The whole idea is that you should learn for yourself. The Imms have done a great job of providing ample helpfiles, and no one wants to spoonfeed you. That's what makes CF so great, you cant log on to www.gamefaqs.com and find it under the FAQ section. People who actively strive to figure #### out on their own become better players for it. IC or OOC, not many people will be willing to discuss tactics with you if you have nothing to bring to the table. If you cannot think for yourself and need to be 'taught', then perhaps CF isnt the ideal mud for you.

I started playing this mud when the one I came from died. It died because the newbies were left to fend for themselves while the vets did their own thing

I guess you can call this natural selection. However on CF the Imms have done a GREAT job with providing ample resources for the new player, the Academy and the HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP files heh. CF is a pretty competative environment, if you need a 'teacher'...your not going to fare very well in the pk stakes.

All this to say, people in a mud are needed. After you have people, then you need teachers. The mud has no shortage of people, but teachers are lacking, if no teachers, then the people will decline.

I'm not sure how many people would want to play such a role. The Imms to an extent will answer your questions on the newbie channel, and then there are people who play good-align Acolytes in the Fortress...perhaps if you need a teacher this is where to look. In the long term...you won't be a more competative or 'better' player for it, though. As for people declining, I think what draws people to CF is its competative nature and the fact that it really is raw and rough and nobody is there to hold your hand and make it all better.

About the teacher thing...many people including myself go out of our way to log and post logs of tactics/strategy actually happening on qhcf. I don't see this as spoon-feeding, I see it as another way to help you HELP YOURSELF. Self-empowerment baby, use what is available to you to make yourself a better player, without having to rely on anyone else.

Okay, here is my advice, take it or leave it. Concentrate on the pk side of things first. Roll up an assassin/warrior/ap. Rank to 15, pk everything until you get a handle on things. Then rank to 25, do the same. Then rank to 35, and repeat. Do this over the course of several characters, until you are comfortable with killing at any rank. This will allow you to hold your own. Whenever you go ranking in an area you don't know, go back there later on and explore it and get a feel for it, well enough so that next time YOU can lead. The no 1 mistake people make in CF is letting someone else lead the group. This will just endlessly piss you off as you are walked into deathtraps.

Now you will find that you are no longer the 'third', that people will actually want to group with you instead of vice versa. Now is the time to join a cabal, to power to hero and roleplay to your hearts content. Basically, being able to pk allows your roleplay to be soooo much more effective. Roleplay is not just about using esays or dishing out emotes. Roleplay is about actually DOING what your character would do, making the rest of Thera actually believe your character exists. Being able to pk will allow you to roleplay harder roles, ie: being feared, respected, etc...rather than just being a herald who serves tea.

Well, all I can say is good luck bro, and welcome to CF.
Romanul.
395, My tips.
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What I advice you to do is to choose a race that has a easily defined generic roleplay, something you are familar with. Let us choose for example an elf, which is very defined in many fantasy books. Since you are new to the mud, I suggest you dont go out of your way to make him uniqe. Play on the familar things that you know about. That you hate orcs is a perfectly fine thing to start with. But you should take it a step further, maybe make it personal instead of a race thing. When you where young you traveled with your parents and orcs killed them, you were saved by f.ex some paladins of the acolytes(read up on cabals is a good thing). This is a very easy role, but it sets up the character for further interaction with current decent or good roleplayers.

From this point on the character can wish to join the acolytes and fort, there is truly NO better way to learn roleplay than in a cabal. People are more willing to speak with your newbie self.

My first hero ever, around 7 years ago was a dawn(equall to acolytes nowadays). When in a cabal people dont only roleplay with you, but you also are taken with out to travel around in obscure places. Play a "support" class like like a bard, and they will love you for that sort of things.

Another thing I could mention is when you have gotten a decent knowledge of the world, during your first character. Make a priest, preferably a good one. Then you will have a chance to roleplay a bit with an immortal, which is always a good experience first time around. Good patrons have a tendancy to lead you along, so if you dont manage it first time you speak to them. They will give you advice and suggestions of people to talk to(often tattoed priests). That leads to even more roleplay.

Bottomline is, dont make it hard for yourself. Grab something you CAN do, and work from there. Orcs killed your parent is a good start, then you can evolve from there as you get better.
-------
Cerunnir, being somewhat helpfull, I think.
399, RE: My tips.
Posted by Laghail on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank for your suggestions, I'll follow them best I'm able then see where I am. Thanks again, ~Jon