Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectHere's my take.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2219&mesg_id=2261
2261, Here's my take.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I have done one role contest. And most of the time, and I mean nearly all of the roles I read, I was thinking to myself what you are basically stating. This guy has written a nice role, but, it sure isn't this character.

On the flip side, I give out a lot of goodies to folks for their ic actions. If I see a character getting glowing reviews from several imms, I will watch them for one of their moments and reward it. If I see a guy who is getting the bleh reviews from several imms, I watch them to see if there is a pattern. If there is, I bash them a bit. Every imm that is 53+ can rp, enforce rules, do quests, etc. to their hearts desire as they wish. It just so happens that it is my listed job as an admin 58+ imm to make sure it is getting done. So, there are going to be some instances where it is liked and some where it is hated. It just is what it is.

Valg and I were talking about running a role contest where we just bash the crap out of the liars and add our opinions on each for the PBFs. How would you guys like that? I think we would have some really funny histories.