Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectCollege
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=836
836, College
Posted by Plushka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just curious how many of the CF players here are in college and what your majors are. As for myself I just finished my first semester in the honors program out in Fresno California at the JC then I'm switching to either CalPoly in San Luis Obispo or Berkley and I'm a Computer Engineering and Physics major. Anyway, just sort of curious about the rest of you. *waves*
862, So I can't single-click tonight. NT
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
863, B.S. Math
Apparantly the forums won't let me actually write the name of my school. Conspiracy, I say! I'm sure ya'll can put 2 and 2 together as to the name :P

Di'ckinson State University - ####inson, ND
Currently in the process of seeking a Masters in Math from the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks.

Ironically enough, my current employ is head bouncer at the bar in town :P
864, RE: B.S. Math
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your university's name is explicit. Hah.
867, The worst part are the dorm names.
The co-ed dorm was "Delong Hall", and the women's was "Woods Hall". Both named after alumni. Apparantly they couldn't find any other interesting alumni names for the guys dorm. (Selke Hall)
843, Re: College
Posted by Azidreth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm at the Rochester Institute of Technology in NY. My major's IT with concentrations in database and web design. I have a bunch of free electives left, so I might try to expand my minor in Economics to a full degree. Then again, I'm probably just going fill up my schedule with cultural classes, like Wines of the World and Beers of the World.
842, RE: College
Posted by Rho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I graduated in May 05 as an Environmental Engineer, and I currently work in Illinois as a Municipal Project Engineer
839, Nursing
Posted by Sapphire_Eyes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Indiana University... currently in the out of school work a lot semester, it goes back and forth.
838, IA State
Posted by Razoul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have one semster left here and I will be done with my mechanical engineering degree.