Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectDiku clan website.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=590
590, Diku clan website.
Posted by Xanthrailles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just to let everyone know I haven't played cf in sometime. I just noticed the site was down today. I e-mailed the billing department and it should be back up soon. The bill was paid in August.
591, Update.
There is a problem between tanhosting and 2checkout.com. 2checkout has sent tanhosting an e-mail and it should be fixed soon.
593, Side note about Dikuclan.
Posted by Shadowmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to believe my home IP is sitebanned and I have no idea why. I could access dikuclan fine from work when it was up, but I got the permission denied when trying to access it from home. Maybe look into it? Thanks if you can :)
607, Paypal and DIKU.
Plans for any money donated is I'll hold an open pole here every couple of months and you all can vote on which PBF's you want. I just thought that may be a way to help out. If you disagree don't donate. :P Either way I'll pay the ENORMOUS twelve bucks to keep it up.
608, I am still locked out of the site.
Posted by Shadowmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I get -

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I try and connect from my home PC. Uhm. Not sure why, all I've done there lately is remove Area Explore items and such. Could you please look into it?