Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectEarly morning.. good time for some venting
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=309&mesg_id=314
314, Early morning.. good time for some venting
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. When it comes to driving, I'm mostly pissed off by people who drive too slowly. And more commonly since I moved down to southern sweden, people that can't ####ing drive in the winter - every time some snow falls, by god people are crawling ahead in like 20 mph. And still half the iddiots manage to skid off the road anyway. ####ers. And people who don't turn down their lights when you meet them should be garroted.

Aside from bad driving though.

clerks with bad work routines - on a local burger chain they'll give you the soda and fries.. then keep you waiting, so once you get the damn burger the rest is just yucky. or just slow clerks in general. damn 'em.

Plateau shoes on males.. thank god nobody wears them anymore, but still some people do and i just want to beat them to death with a tire iron. make the world a more beautiful place. there's usually some fashion trend that pisses me off, this spring girls / women would be walking around in shorts when it was like +10C outside, shorts and ####ing stockings underneath. Oh, and males wearing makeup. Wtf?

People who whine about negative discrimination but still want to enforce types of positive discimination by law.. hate 'em. In general, i hate politicians because they won't stop trying to regulate #### that are none of their business. I hate everything that begins with "you may not".

That microsoft paper clip. grr. It's evil. It also causes my civ IV warlords install to fail i'm sure.

Ethan hawke movies. They're all loathsome.

People that are anal with safety and security of all sorts and who thinks the government's most important job is to max out the average lifespan. For ####s sake, zero traffic casualties isn't a realistic vision you tards.

####ing script kiddies that got me banned from dalnet.

Shakira. She's filthy, but still turns me on and i've got hips don't lie stuck on my mind.

/end rant.