Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectwant to contact Koidel
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=2264
2264, want to contact Koidel
Posted by lomegus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a lot of questions which I cannot ask you IC. And Koidel are first character whom I met who explain me the Game. Not just bring some eq or something.

PS Thank to Barafel too for testing =) And a lot of many other character who give me information
2265, Ask questions on forums
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure he'll join the discussion. Chances of him contacting you with "Hello I'm Koidel" are negligible while the character is alive.

Oh and you're welcome :)
2266, Not all questions can be answered even on forum
There a lot of "top secret" themes like quests, religion.. So better I'll ask someone whom I trust personaly, may be I'll recieve an answers.
2267, Questy and Religion stuff is best asked IC
Don't worry about it. First of all, the only "legitimate" way to know about quests is IC, and second, talking about religiou IC is what really constitutes a big part of religious character's RP.

You can easily sit and talk about all (unless explicitly banned for certain characters like AI) kinds of questy stuff IC, that's totally legitimate.
2268, RE: Questy and Religion stuff is best asked IC
Most of my character is sociopathic. All who is not - ask Koidel about anything they need IC. And not only him.. But asking caballed char to help like a waiting that mountain will move to you. So I choose to ask ooc some questions and do not bother char when he face enemyes.

PS. sorry my english. not familiar with it yet.
2269, Ask around unofficial forums
qhcf.net
and
carrionfields.info
2270, RE: Ask around unofficial forums
too many actions... =) register? post topics.. annoying. no answer here? I'll find a way todiscuss it IC with someone. sometime.just want to hear trusted person. who know how to work with newbie