Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectRE: Good start to learn coding...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=2040&mesg_id=2045
2045, RE: Good start to learn coding...
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How about something regarding a MUD? One of my neighbors used to really be into mudding, and he knew how to code, but he never had the time to teach me, and now it's a bit too late. I was always interested in what he did tell me, though. I wanted to, when I had more time and a more notable character, to try and Imm someday..I know it's not what most think, but I want to help out someday, and not have to bother about asking to learn, especially since it'll be hard to teach me over the MUD. I'm expecting this to be a large time investment, but I feel it's for a greater cause, for me to have more knowledge, and possibly help out the current or even future Imms who are only a few who have to do it all. I know not everything goes as planned, I may not ever be able to help out or something, but hey, it's still something I'd like to learn.

Thanks for all the advice, though I already had something specific in mind, guess I should've mentioned it before.