Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectDomestic Goddess
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=2&mesg_id=115
115, Domestic Goddess
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Otherwise known as Stay-at-Home-Mom. I cook, clean, garden, and wrastle/teach/chaeuffer two young girls not yet in school. I also volunteer for the local MOMS Club Chapter. As part of this I also host a goofy web site - www.kideas.com - where I document/share stuff I do with my kids (or stuff other moms I know do with their kids.) It might be of interest to those of you with rugrats of your own.

I also do a bit of freelance graphic design work, which is what I did full time (in a design house, not freelance) prior to spawning. Some months it's a pretty solid part-time job.. other months, it's nothing. I also do volunteer graphic design work for the MOMS Club and my synagogue.

And since my current status has made me loathe the "what do you do" question being linked to only what you are paid for, I'll also add my hobbies: enjoying sci-fi and fantasy books and entertainment of all types, Aikido training, hiking, writing, mural-painting and other arts.