Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectWhere I think a lot of you misunderstand me is here....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=151&mesg_id=275
275, Where I think a lot of you misunderstand me is here....
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do not like the state the world is in. Our populations are growing and using up rescources at an enormous rate. Our current success is a short lived one if we do not preserve what we have.

As far as cultural diversity, I think it's safe to say I've travelled the world more than most here. I've circled it twice and been to more countries than I can remember.

I don't hate anyone except the Islamic radicals.

My dislike of the illegal invasion is just that, it's an invasion.

What you call a cultural exchange is all to often a matter of one population (In any area of the world) moving in until they shift the demographic through shear numbers.

I do not hold to the Idea that the United States is an evil Imperialistic nation, I believe we are a force for good. If it seems otherwise it's because our need to consume forces us to extend our influence out to other nations.

We need to learn from our own Aboriginal Ancestry and note that if you do not band together and stop it now, then it's over.

I'm not going to be hit with racial guilt and silenced through political correctness.

We have a problem, the world is about to die and I think the US is at a point where we can change gears and come out on top when Europe and the rest of the world sinks back into the Dark Ages.

It's not a guarantee that the Internet and working plumbing is going to be around in 100 years.

I have seen who regions where the cities look like our own beloved Ruined Keep.

I'm for defending and preemtivly acting on preserving and maintaining what we have. I would like to see our population drop to half of what we have, and I would like to see our national efforts make magor headway into the sciences.

The rest of the world can die around us for all I care. It's their responsibility t survive, not ours to carry them.