Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectSeek counseling.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=151&mesg_id=246
246, Seek counseling.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you all are killing America with you trusting ignorance of how ####ing serious people are about killing us outside our borders and a lot of you see nothing wrong with letting them waltz on across. It's amazing the #### I'm seeing. It's like a movie where the hero is warning everyone but they are just stupidly noding their heads and acting condescending.

I've fought these ####ing bastards god damn it!

They have to ####ing die.

Man this is a bad subject for me because it takes me to some ####ed up places I thought I left in the desert.

Bravery isn't the absence of fear. Bravery is the ability to do the right thing in the face of fear. Ask yourself if you can see any difference between your posts and what OBL says on his tapes, if you reverse who is being spoken about.

You've obviously seen some tough things, and I think they've gotten the better of you for now, because you're posting a lot of scary stuff that would make a KKK Grand Wizard blush. At the very least, I think you'd profit from seeing someone (or seeing someone more often) to talk about it, which I think veterans can do for free.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com