Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectThis is a Fallacious argument.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=151&mesg_id=206
206, This is a Fallacious argument.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two of those three were Religious extremists, one a Political Hack (Left wing) and they represents a proportion of the population that would probably look something like this....300 out of 350,000.

Islam is a very real threat and it does have geographical centers.

As for assimilation this is often true, but people don't allways assimilate, they may marginalize (I.E. Reject/Rejected by Parent Culture and Local culture) or they can infiltrate.

There are other levels as well I;m not recalling but those will suffice.

The Mexican Invasion, and that is what it is -VIVA AZTLAN- is a concerted effort by the Mexican government to Populate and Separate our SW states. Their governments have stated it openly and it's seen in their Mexican Flag waving Demonstrations.

You've got to be trying to miss it if you don't see it or you may be one of those that just wish to see us fail.

I;ve never understood the hatred people have for a country that has done so much good for the world.

An Invasion is an Invasion with or without Guns.

Edit: Getting political info from a website that espouses the Merrits of UFO sightings does seem a bit odd.