Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectWow... just wow....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=151&mesg_id=192
192, Wow... just wow....
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I reserve the right to tear this, and you for agreeing with it into tiny little piece at some future date, but right now, I'm mind numb from the stupidity of this essay.

The way to win any war is to remove the desire of the opposing force to fight. If you think you can do this through force when the opposing force is willing to commit suicide, you are mistaken. The only way this "war" will ever be won is by assimilation. We are the Borg, and resistance is futile, and our culture, which is really what we are fighting to instill in Iraq, is a war machine of unfathomable power.

You are Pro should get together and talk... the result would no doubt make Abot and Costello's who's on first sketch look like an intelligent flow of normal conversation. I worry about the universe imploding though...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein