Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOne more example of that deception based roleplay.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99647
99647, One more example of that deception based roleplay.
Posted by Shapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Invisible mage asks the warrior without any special tittle "Hello, do you want to group?". Warrior answers him "Sure mage, let's meet. I will take blows so let me lead the group.". Then they group and go somewhere into cursed area, warriors walks around a lot just to drain all mage's movements and then kills the mage. Few hours later when warrior's affect of detect invisible ends he adds his role, goes to Tahren and gets applicant tittle.

It is deception based roleplay as well and it's not hard to write any excuse in the role to explain it too, do you find it acceptable?

And i wasn't only speaking about the deception based roleplay, i was also speaking about some other not-too-popular things based roleplay.

P.S. I am only trying to say 1 thing. I do not disagree with the idea that more different rps in the same cabal is better. But we have the playerbase what proves for many years already that without the strict cabal rules most of the players will do what i wrote above, gank north from the galadon because 1 stupid nexan ran there after failed raid attempt and do many other usual dirty things. And only 1 of 10 characters will be great character with really serious deep RP. Do you think it's worth it?