Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Flaaayin the Harlequin Hated by Death, Drillmaster of Battle, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99643
99643, RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Flaaayin the Harlequin Hated by Death, Drillmaster of Battle, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll try to keep it short and simple.

Flaaayin made a significant impact on the Village. From day one, you *Roleplayed*. It was clearly obvious that the character grew not only in his role-playing oriented goals but also as a poisoner/trapper. I encountered you over the course of three characters, two mortals and an Immortal. You initially had a rough time sealing many of your kills. Once you fully learned your arsenal, you got really good at cornering your enemies and completely disorienting them.

This seemed the objective of the poisoner build. Complete disorientation.

You then highlighted that disorientation with well placed, strategic traps. I applaud your discipline regarding sticking to the roleplay. Somehow CF has steered towards being a game of sportsmanship. While I respect the intentions, there are instances when sportsmanship clearly contradicts roleplay.

To be blunt, you defined "Student of War," in an era where BattleRagers have become rediculously predictable. You had an uncanny way of out-witting your enemies. Thror ate that up.

Incredible job. I hope to see many more incarnations in the future.