Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTherans rejoice!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99607
99607, Therans rejoice!
Posted by Chulun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scary character indeed if not outright interesting, like everyone have said here... Chulun was from a much younger generation then Flaaayin was so he didn't face him many many times to form a bad opinion of him, even though we are in enemies cabal... Think ah fell to you one or twice with a bunch of close calls.. and I did lose my large saddle bag and hammers which ah can't blame ye for it, ah lost my bags to others many more times than I lost it to you, so that's ain't a really really big deal. With most of everyone here stated that your build and war tactics are hated and feared to the point of unacceptable, ah half agree half disagree with it... for instance, your knockout poison lasts a long time.. but there's the Quaggoth to counter, so that's one good thing... your traps caused impale and boneshatter.. but Chulun countered it with gears and pills...so that's another good thing.. the other thing that's quite powerful is the pepper dust, which last quite a long time without a way to heal it that I know of-not a good thing... this is what gets Chulun.. no way to counter it... and the pepper dust is what make Flaaayin quite deadly in group combat, which lead to Chulun having to wield a pair of cursed maces to try to defend, raid, or regain the key when you are around... and when the Flaaaying character can get around so so many builds, it looks abit unbalance, however, with your little skill set in actual combat, ah think it might balance out if someone get ta bash/entwine/or other wise keep you in battle... Chulun wasn't affraid of you, though 90% of the time, Chulun would do everything ta kill and drink dat Quaggoth's blood if you are about, making sure your overpower knockout poison is useless before running all over to set off traps.. If anything needs changing, I think the Quaggoth's power should be set to before it gained hobbled skill.. but that's just me... Chulun's glad he was there when Flaaayin was dying.. was kind of suprised, half glad, half disappointed because ah guess ah gotten use ta having ye around... though to quote Olum's words, somewhere along the lines of "The village's gonna need all the help they can get!" Ahoy!