Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThis post made me laugh.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99606
99606, This post made me laugh.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As the rhyme I got one brief chance to interact with that one, and what you dealt with I am not at all surprised by. He got mouthy to me before he even pledged to the Island for me not being attentive enough to him while I am trying to defend the Island, when I literally awoke and three ragers were there.

In fairness to Flaaayin, he killed me lots of times, and I had lots of shinies. He usually took 3-4 pieces of magical gear for tahren from me, be it a knock out or I died. Things he routinely took from me include the staff of wonders, a magical shortsword, sleek silver staves, a shield of darkness, and if he killed me blademasters gloves and clan badges. All things he could not use. But he sacced them all over time to tahren, and I eventually got them back most of the time, so as annoying as hell as it was, it could have been way worse considering he killed me numerous times.

At least he gave stuff to tahren, that's far less annoying than uncaballed gear locker thieves that steal crap which you will have little chance of seeing again.