Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYeah I should quantify...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99565
99565, Yeah I should quantify...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not the Battle Imm, and Thror definitely runs Battle a lot differently from how I would run it. As for me being "unfair" in that interaction, you'll notice that nothing actually happened to you. Nothing negative. No -immxp, no taunting title, not even a smite. A warning to clean up the #### that was going down, though, yeah. It was my/our way of saying "You might not be seeing it, but it is definitely happening, and, fair or not, that reflects on you."

The bottom line I guess is I didn't really see you booting much of anyone for the one thing that the playerbase in general really seems to want people booted from Battle for - ganging. The one I did see, Karkarrak, was immediately after that interaction.

Oh and FWIW one other thing I really didn't like was the Drillmaster working on dividing the Village via manipulation and getting the Commander to uninduct himself. And then sending a note to Immortal that really seemed to be asking for special treatment for pulling it off. Deceptive? Definitely. Chaotic? Sure. Evil? Absolutely. Courageous, filled with Pride? Not so much.

These are, again, just my observations about you as Drillmaster. Thror was obviously happy with you, so my opinion is really just that, my opinion. And the character overall, again, very well done.