Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Don't hate the player, hate the game? Fat chance...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99543
99543, RE: Don't hate the player, hate the game? Fat chance...
Posted by BaronMySoul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If CF were POS-MUD, I could vaguely see a few points about people's complaining. It's not. CF is not all about just PK (though you did plenty of that and I can't wait to see your PBF). There are so many interesting facets of CF that go beyond just running around trying to kill people that make this a living, breathing thing.

From people you fought, you got grief. From people you were allied with, you got respect and adoration. People complain, especially vets, because they think they should be better at avoiding death and killing than they proved to be. You had strengths and weaknesses like any other player and I really feel like you had the odds stacked enormously against you. Thank you for proving what a deadly (previously thought as laughable) combo poisoner/trapper *could* be. Everything I encountered with Flaayin was top notch - RP, PK skill, ingenuity, decisiveness, etc. Great job and good luck with your next.