Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNo big hate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99542
99542, No big hate
Posted by Nevaelle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really get to know you too well. You once sent me a conversative tell, but someone else spoke to me before I could respond and then you were hidden every time I tried to make contact thereafter. Which is too bad, since I had the impression you would've been interesting to talk to.

You got me slept (or I got myself slept) a number of times, but I always ended up with allies nearby, which is probably why you I survived mostly. Did you ever get me? I think maybe you did once, but I'm not sure.

As for the whole griefing debate, what you've said about stealing bags mostly makes sense, and I don't fault you for it, but the practical effect is that it makes people not want to fight you. The only part I don't buy is that RP forces you as a player to do something. You choose the character's RP. You're perfectly within your rights as a player deciding to sac a prep bag, but you need to own up to it and not blame it on your RP. That said, I don't think you were a griefer, just someone it was never worth fighting for a lot of people.