Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectsad to see the one of the only 2 villagers worthy of a hut go
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99540
99540, sad to see the one of the only 2 villagers worthy of a hut go
Posted by Smoberti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had brass balls the size of boulders when you rushed my ranking group in sitran. You died and came right back at us when you unghosted and managed to kill both of my groupmates I think.

We had a lot of fun fights. I want to apologize for being a big wuss for a while there, I was under the impresion that suggest revert while under forget could cause instant death so I was avoiding you whenever forget landed (and you would be surprised how often it would end up refreshing as soon as it fell like 4 times in a row with low in form int). I think that everything you did was with the intention of trying to kill and I could see your strats lay out before me and I thought they were well done.

You managed to get me twice making you the only person to accomplish that feat since I entered the hero range and man did I feel like a green newbie when you got me in my guild.

I hope that some of the other villagers look at how you fought and take their tale out from between their legs. They all seem to have a totally inaccurate idea about how often pounce actually works and act like a bunch of sissies as a result.

My one question for you is did you buy your poison ingredients for the most part or harvest them from various places? I have done a number of poisoners and fought a couple besides you and they never quite seemed to manage the consistant level of potency you could. Not asking you to give up your locations I am just curious on the buy/gather question.