Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Flaaayin the Harlequin Hated by Death, Drillmaster of Battle, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99534
99534, RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Flaaayin the Harlequin Hated by Death, Drillmaster of Battle, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by Drasdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, Nice that I got a mention. I had the opportunity to interract with you across two characters. First was an Elf Pally that never made it past 35, but we were in the lowbies together. Then I got the definite sense of griefer from you, but I did learn quickly to wear that container. You would knock me out and steal my darn chest every time and then run away. It wasn't so you could kill me, cause at those levels, you had no shot at killing me, and really I don't think I had much of a shot at killing you. So early flaaayin to me = Grieffer.

Now fast forward.... and we have Drasdan. Man how much I hated fighting you. It usually ended up with me waiting out multiple hours of maladicts. Which are just nasty for a flyto/murder shifter. I was so ticked when you would be able to just flee/return/knockout and it _never_ _ever_ failed, unless I had Quagoth blood. Then when i did have it, I'd get the tiger on you and you'd get away anyways. According to my PBF, you got me twice I think. After a while, I just stopped trying to fight you, as I think most people did. But I know that the couple of times that you got me, you didn't look a whole lot. So Older Flaaayin = Scarry Mofo.

All in all, you did a great job with taking crap and making it uber scary.

GLWYN