Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMan, did I hate you with passion!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99528
99528, Man, did I hate you with passion!
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't help it. It was, like, the apotheosis of unfairness I experienced from you when I played Faeshu. IC or not, nobody pissed me off that badly, well maybe except Volkov (but he at least didn't try to humiliate me with words). On the bright side, I'm glad it is over and it won't be that terrible to deal with the likes of you in the future because I have learned a lot about the game.

I remember one time I was spamming "backstab flaaayin" and you still managed to slip in and apply your knockout poison. I have no idea how did you do that in the wilderness with its movement lag.

Funny that I wrote in my role that if you ever lose your godfather seat, you'll surely come to Blackclaw guild. Over time I felt silly about writing that, but in the end it turned out I was right.

I don't know what to make of your goodbye post. I'm just going to be indifferent - no more hate, but no big props either. You were successful, but I didn't see anything from you that I usually respect people for.