Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou were awesome.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99522
99522, You were awesome.
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trunlak: Good job cutting people up. Sorry about the Rites. You were almost as deadly as Elgroth.

This makes me laugh. One, because I wasn't even in the same league as Elgroth (if I was positive pk ratio I'd be suprised) and two, because I have no idea what you are apologising for about the Rites. That team up at the end we messed up? Frankly Trunlak was a garbage character that only by the grace of our Immortal overlords was allowed to exist in the first place. I should never have been in the village, but I feel like I contributed to Jikahl *not* being named commander, so I was satisfied.

From watching you as an ally several times, I could never figure out why there was so much hatred toward you. I hate thieves, but you were *trying* to pk, not just set someone up for a gang, or steal for no reason, so people had plenty of opportunities to get you. Oh well. To be fair, if I had you as an enemy I'm sure I wouldn't have liked it, but Trunlak could have kicked your butt more times than not anway*. Bash spam for the win!

(*) So long as we fought where you couldn't trap, like the Rites. Anywhere else, and he would have gone down like a chump.... probably.