Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Flaaayin the Harlequin Hated by Death, Drillmaster of Battle, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99510
99510, RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Flaaayin the Harlequin Hated by Death, Drillmaster of Battle, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by Volker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated fighting you - not because I actually thought you were dangerous, but because it was so annoying dealing with poisons. When poisoned with MC/neuro, I would just teleport and wait 30 hours. Imagine my dismay when that last encounter at the Chasm you hit me with a neuro that lasted 50 hours. I'm fairly certain Flaaayin doesn't go to Hell, so it was some rather ordinary ingredients that did 50 hours.

Also, locking me in the Elemental Temple was one nasty move - especially since I had to quit. I know it's well within your rights, but had the crash not come I would've been forced to drop link, and I wonder then if you would have lodged a complaint to the IMMs.